Saturday, November 18, 2017

A heck of a Year

Well this was a crazy week here in Zaragoza. It is crazy what a couple
of people can do in this world. There is a lot of problems in this
world. I was very saddened to hear about what happened in Barcelona.
But there is one thing I know for sure. God's army has and always will
be stronger than Satan's. There is no reason to fear. God loves us. He
knows each one of us. And he has a plan for each one of us.

Well, it probably gets tiring to hear but it was another miraculous
week here in Zaragoza. We are absolutely overjoyed at the progress of
our friend Alfonsi and we are very excited for his progression. Elder
Molina keeps being the miracle producer that he is with his
unstoppable faith and love for the people. The work is going well and
we are happy to be here.

Alfonsi is our biggest miracle of the week. He has been preparing to
be baptized this upcoming Saturday for about a month now and has
really been progressing but he did not believe one hundred percent
that prophets were back on the earth today. So we worked really hard
and more than anything prayed and fasted a lot to help him receive an
answer. He said on Thursday that he is ready to make the step and that
he will be getting baptized this upcoming week! This Saturday we will
be seeing a great friend make an even greater promise with God. What a
blessing to be here to witness this!

Elder Molina continues to be amazing. What I love about him most is
his love for me! If he sees that something is on my mind he asks me
about it and wants to know if I am okay or not. It shows that he truly
loves me and he is thinking of more than himself. He truly is a loving
man and I love being with him! We are calling ourselves "the miracle
brothers" because we see miracles everyday and we love it!

I am especially doing really well. One year ago today I left my home
to come to Spain. I cannot believe how much I have changed in this
year. I took time this morning to think about the blessing that this
one year has been on my life and I am convinced that this is the best
year of my life. I am so thankful and eager to tackle this next year
with even more force!

With vigor for the next year,
Elder Bristol

Enviado desde mi iPad




No comments:

Post a Comment