Monday, August 14, 2017

He always answers

Friends and Family,

It was one great week for us here in Zaragoza! I learned a lot, we
helped a lot of people come closer to Christ, and we are coming closer
and closer to bursting the "baptismal dam" here. When it breaks there
will be many people following our Savior Jesus Christ.

The biggest miracle from this week is this man named Alfonsi. Alfonsi
is from Venezuela and he is one great man. He is in his late twenties
and has only been here in Spain for a short time. Honestly when I got
here to Zaragoza I thought he had little potential. He was really
intense and was questioning every point that we brought up to him. He
wanted to make sure every point we ever taught him was backed up by
scriptures. I am not that type of missionary that loves to fight every
point doctrinally. I am more of a teach by the spirit and ask them to
ask God to be sure what we are teaching is true. So I was a little
uncomfortable teaching him that way. But then in the past three weeks,
this man has had a huge change of heart. We teach him and he accepts
every point and is truly openin his heart. It is amazing! He is
preparing to be baptized in a couple of weeks and we are really
excited because he wants to baptize his family when they get here from
Venezuela. He is working really hard to bring his wife and daughter
from Venezuela and told us that he wants them to come be baptized! He
is a great man! He was in the army and is absolutely massive in
regards to his muscles.

Elder Molina is amazing! He keeps working really hard and he is so
focused. This week we got a lot closer as companions. It is definitely
different being companions with a native but I am so grateful for the
opportunity to learn with him. We are becoming true friends and we get
along really well. He is really humble as well. And as you can tell he
is amazing she ukulele. He learned how to play the ukulele 7 weeks ago
and that is how well he can play it. He listens to any song and can
play it! It is amazing!

I personally am doing really well. A member of the congregation told
me something yesterday that was literally an answer to my prayers. I
was praying on how to improve and a person and as a missionary and the
member said something that struck me to the core. It could have been
said with other intentions but it was the answer to my prayers. I am
so thankful for Our Heavenly Father. He always answers.

Leo and Julio keep moving forward. We are looking forward to their progress.

It got really cold for a couple days this week. It was only in the
80s. Lol. The heat is back now though.

Thankful for our Heavenly Father,
Elder Bristol


Enviado desde mi iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment