Monday, August 14, 2017

Zaragoza= The promised land

GEORGIA!

I cannot believe how blessed I have been to come to the new land of
miracles! Zaragoza is the promised land. But I am not even lying!
Zaragoza is the promised land. Elder Molina and I have had such a
great week and I am so excited to be here working with him. I cannot
believe how blessed I am. Words cannot describe how happy I am to be
here in Zaragoza 2B!

We had a week full of miracles. We are preparing a lot of people to be
baptized in the end of August and we are super excited. Two of our
good friends that will be preparing for baptism are named Leo and
Melvin. They are from Homduras and they both moved here just of 1 year
ago. They are a father and son. The father used to live with
missionaries in Honduras but was never taught anything but just knew a
little of the basics of the gospel. They were found a little before I
got here in Zaragoza and Elder Molina and I had the privilege of
teaching them the first lesson in their home yesterday. We taught them
and the father is probably the most responsive person I have met here.
He was so nice and listened to every word intently. Elder Molina
invited him to be baptized and the man said yes! And then the son as
well said yes! They also said they will be in church this week! And
they said they will be praying to make sure this is the right way for
them! The father Melvin told us in the end that he wants to be a
better father and have a stronger family and he says he thinks he
found the right place for that with the Church of Jesus Christ! He is
so great!

Elder Molina is phenomenal. Hands down he is the most prepared
missionary I have met. He knows the doctrine and he teaches with great
power. The members love him and he is a great missionary! I am so
excited to be with him!

Zaragoza is the first city I've been in that is outside of Cataluña
(basically the Texas of Spain [always wanting independence]) and it is
very different. All of the signs are actually in Spanish. The people
are more open and it is a great experience.

Elder Molina is so smart. He also can play the ukulele like a native
Hawaiian so that's amazing. He learned it 6 weeks ago and can play any
song I play for him from my music drive. He plays it just by
listening. He is impressive.

Con aún más ánimo que la semana pasada,

Elder Bristol












No comments:

Post a Comment