Saturday, November 18, 2017

Here I Am in Paradise

Hey Y'all,

How is everything going? Everything in Palma is going really well! We
had a wonderful baptism this week! It was a great experience! I also
am absolutely having a blast with Elder Bradshaw. He is someone that
truly knows how to find joy in the work and how to balance that with
hard work!

The miracle I saw was Cristina! She was who got baptized and she was
absolutely atheist about two months ago. She has a couple of mental
disorders where she gets upset easily and her moods shift very easily.
So she came to the church the day before her baptism just to talk and
she was really down about something that happened to one of her
friends. But one of the amazing members here Carla new just how to
calm her down. She was just super positive and helped Cristina see the
positive side of what was happening to her. She was calmed down and
she was baptized Wednesday night. It was a wonderful service. I got to
lead the service and Elder Bradshaw and I did a musical number with
the member Carla. Cristina was so happy and you could see a new light
in her after her baptism! It was a great day. Nothing compares to
baptism. It's the best.

Elder Bradshaw is amazing. He has got the "it" factor. People just
want to be around him. I am so happy to be here learning from him. He
is teaching me a lot about my new responsibilities and helping me
adjust to life here in Palma.

This is the most inspired calling I have ever received in my life. The
calling to come here is life changing! Also it is just what Palma
needs. A lot of the leaders here remember Jared and I think it is
animating them to want to work harder and work more with the
missionaries. Also this companionship is inspired! The church here has
been struggling lately and we are both full of energy and it's going
to really help Palma! Elder Bradshaw and I are going to work really
hard to help the church on the islands to expand and have a good
foundation so it can soon be a stake.

I am living the life.

Living Life in Paradise,
Elder Bristol

Enviado desde mi iPad







No comments:

Post a Comment