Saturday, November 18, 2017

Yanked Out of Zaragoza

Well I'm outta Zaragoza.

Well my time in Zaragoza was short and powerful. Elder Molina and I
were able to see a lot of people come closer to Christ and we found a
lot of people that are progressing rapidly. One of the ladies we found
this week is the most prepared lady I have ever met.

She is the miracle from this week. We were passing by a house to see
if a family was home on Monday and we felt that we needed to talk to
this lady with a stroller. We stopped her and talked to her and it was
a very normal contact. We got her information and set up another visit
and said a prayer with her. We then met with her on Wednesday and she
told us she had read the Bible and was looking for a true church. So
we shared with her the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and
she loved it. We invited her to be baptized and she accepted and loved
it. We met with her again on Saturday to explain church and the Book
of Mormon to her and she told us that she stayed up until 3am after
the visit on Wednesday thinking about what we had taught her. She read
on the church website the biography of many of the church leaders and
came to church and loved it as well. I am not lying to you when I say
that she is the most prepared lady I have ever seen. Zaragoza 2 will
see a baptism soon and her name is Ariana.

Elder Molina is an amazing missionary. This week he demonstrated so
much humility to me. I shared with him how I thought we could improve
our teachings as a companionship and he took it to heart and truly
improved. He is a great missionary and I will miss him a lot.

I am personally very happy. I have been called after 6 short weeks
here to go be zone leader in Palma de Mallorca. The zone consists of
Ibiza, Menorca and Mallorca. I will be able to go and visit all three
islands to work with the missionaries there! I am so excited with the
challenge that this new calling will bring. I got the reassurance that
these transfers are led by the Lord again this Saturday. When I was
told that I was called to Palma to be zone leader I was astonished.
Just under 10 years ago my brother served as zone leader in Palma. I'm
going to walk the same streets as Jared. When I think of his mission,
I think of him in Palma. And now I get to go share that experience! We
are going to put our whole hearts into this zone and we will see many
baptisms in the islands. HERE I COME PALMA.

With Animo,

Elder Bristol


Enviado desde mi iPad





No comments:

Post a Comment