Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tortosa Here I Come

Hello to all!!
Well it was a very bittersweet week! So I'm getting transferred out of
Badalona. Badalona was great! I learned a lot there and just had a
great time! I've seen myself grow a ton there and I've had such good
experiences. Saying goodbye was pretty tough as you can imagine. 6
months is a long time to be somewhere and that's what I just had. I
just had a great 6 months. Elder McNutt, Muncy, and Simon were great
companions and are great men! This past week was really good though. I
got to say goodbye to a lot of people from the congregation and to a
lot of people I helped baptize around here. It was a very bittersweet
moment.

But here I come Tortosa! Tortosa is a land of miracles! Missionaries
have not been in this city for very long so there are a lot of people
prepared and just ready to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are
really excited. My new companion is Elder Cushing and he is from South
Jordan, Utah. He is amazing! He is also nearing the end of his mission
so I think I am going to be able to learn a ton from him!

But yeah there's not a ton happening! It was sad saying bye to the
missionaries I had lived with for the past 3 months but that's ok!
Time marches on.

I just want everyone to know that there is no greater service than the
service of God!

Love y'all,
Elder Bristol

This is Jacob and Miguel, Miguel is someone that Jacob baptized and Jacob thinks Miguel is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment