Tuesday, February 7, 2017

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

Family and Friends,

I know it was a tough week for y'all back in the ATL with the loss of
the Falcons but it's alright! Don't worry! We'll get them next year.

It was a sad week. I had to say bye to Elder Muncy. Right now he is on
the plane ride back to California. He has taught me so much and I am
forever grateful for everything I learned from him. He was the epitome
of a legend as a missionary. He is a mission legend and I am so glad I
got to work with him for 6 weeks.

But on other news I have my new companion! He is from Melbourne,
Australia and is another solid missionary. His name is Elder Simon. He
is amazing. He is coming from being a zone leader in the mission for
around 9 and a half months and it another very good missionary! We are
super excited to work together.

The miracle this week happened on Saturday. A man from our ward had
just visited a member that hasn't been to church in over a year. After
the visit he called us and told us that the mom now wants to come back
to church and wants to have her son baptized! It was an absolute
miracle. We have worked a lot with this man that did the visit this
transfer. We helped him a lot with visiting people from the
congregation and he just ended up getting really excited and visiting
all of the members and this is what happened! We are super excited for
this family and are hoping to see his baptism this month!

Spain is amazing! I love this area of Badalona. We have a lot of good
things happening! And even more miracles are in store! I know Jesus is
our Savior and Redeemer.

With Love,
Elder Bristol

No comments:

Post a Comment